COVID-19 Update: Barbados
OUR SAFETY MEASURES
We are committed to providing a safe environment for our employees, customers and communities. We continue to diligently monitor circumstances to meet or exceed the health and safety guidelines in order to limit risks. Please note some of the precautionary measures in effect:
- Hand sanitization, wearing masks and social distancing is required at all of our locations.
- Temperature logging and contact tracing information is currently also required.
- Heightened daily cleaning with additional attention to high-touch areas throughout our facilities
- We continue to share best practice health tips with our team and to keep them updated according to advice from the World Health Organization and local authorities.
- We urge staff to remain vigilant and in the case that they experience any symptoms, to stay home and to follow the approved guidelines.
PLEASE OBSERVE SAFETY PROTOCOLS IN PLACE AT OUR STORES:
Prepare to shop safely: We ask that shoppers wear face masks and sanitize hands on entering the store.
Fewer people in store: Restricted store access to limit number of persons in store at one time.
Physical Distancing: We ask that customers stay approx. 6ft apart when shopping or standing in queue.
Frequent sanitation: We’ll break periodically to re-sanitize hands and high-touch areas throughout the day.
Mandatory PPE: Our staff will wear protective gear for your safety and theirs
Please continue to check this page for updates should there be any changes in our operational status due to COVID-19.