If passion is your favourite colour,
we want you!
Harris Paints is a regional group of companies which manufactures, distributes, and retails paint, accessories, and high-performance coatings across the region.
As our business continues to expand its regional base, we are seeking to engage a passionate, dynamic, results-driven and customer-focused individual to join our St. Lucia team.
SALES EXECUTIVE - KEY ACCOUNTS
- Serve as the sales support to the Retail Services Manager in servicing Key Accounts and Independent Dealers
- Customer prospecting and portfolio building.
- Assist in the Customer Relations of Harris Paints St. Lucia for business development.
- Create dynamic sales building strategies.
- Plan and execute Seminars and Promotions
- Report Management
Skills, Competencies and Requirements:
- Passion for excellence with a “can do” attitude.
- Positive energy and resilient.
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Ability and track record of forecasting sales/budgeting.
- Track record of success in previous sales and marketing functions.
- Knowledge and experience of working in the Paint industry.
Qualifications / Experience:
- An Associate Degree or Diploma in Business Management or related area with at least five (5) years of related work experience particularly in Sales.
- 8 years of proven direct work experience in Paint and Coatings industry, and key account sales in a retail environment.
Why Harris is the place for you?
You will be joining the Caribbean's market-leading brand, which will provide you with a unique opportunity to advance your career across 14 Caribbean countries. You will receive unparalleled training on the job and through our Harris Academy. In a company that prides itself on encouraging diversity and being an equal opportunity employer, this position is backed by a competitive compensation package that includes pension, health and Life Insurance benefits and the flexibility to grow your career.
Let's brighten the world together.
Apply below on or before July 20th, 2022th 2022.
Only suitable applications will be acknowledged.